Habitat Group, a leading property-for-investment developer in Thailand, won a prestigious award in the category of Special Recognition for CSR at PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards 2020 held on November 18, 2020 at The Athenee Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.
This major achievement significantly emphasizes Habitat Group as a spearhead in corporate social responsibilities, showcasing its strong commitment to give back to society and to engage with environmentally friendly practices. In the past 8 years, its subsidiary Habitat Hospitality, a leader in development of private pool villa and upscale hotel-branded residences and resorts in Pattaya, has persistently conducted CSR activities in the areas of our developments to create a better community while bringing smiles to local residents through our CSR initiative “Change for A Better Habitat”. The activities under this project include:
- PATTAYA BEACH CHANGE VOLUNTEERLed by staff from The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa, this volunteering CSR activity is organized every month to clean up Pattaya Beach, Jomtien Beach, Baan Amphur Beach and Bang Saray Beach.
- HABITAT HELPS THOSE IN NEEDS FIGHTING AGAINST COVID-19After Thailand was hit by the COVID-19 pandemic in early 2020, it dramatically impacted tourism and hospitality industries especially during the country’s lockdown period and also negatively affected every business sector as well as Pattaya community. Hence, Habitat Hospitality joined forces with its subsidiary hotels including X2 Pattaya Oceanphere, X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere and The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa to set up booth in front of Ramada Mira North Pattaya Sales Gallery in order to give away over 2,000 meal boxes and bottled water to locals. This small contribution can make a difference in people’s lives – cheering up and supporting the locals to get through this crisis.
- SHOWER CAP DONATION TO HOSPITALSHabitat Hospitality in cooperation with The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa donated 300 hotel shower caps to doctors, nurses and hospital officers from Chao Phraya Aphaiphubet Hospital, Prachinburi Province as well as other 3 hospitals in the south of Thailand who are on the front lines of COVID-19 for medical usage in emergency operations centre to prevent the spread of the coronavirus disease.
- DONATION TO PATTAYA ORPHANAGE & FATHER RAY FOUNDATION Habitat Hospitality in cooperation with The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa donated some consuming goods and necessary items to foundation officers and students at Father Ray Foundation and the Pattaya Orphanage to help children’s well-being.
- FOOD DONATION TO KHAO NOI COMMUNITYHabitat Hospitality joined hands with its subsidiary hotels including X2 Pattaya Oceanphere and The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa to present meal boxes and bottled water to the representatives of Khao Noi Association at Ramada Mira North Pattaya Sales Gallery to further give away these heartwarming items to locals.
- FOOD DONATION TO MEDICAL OFFICERS AT PATTAYA CITY HOSPITALHabitat Hospitality joined hands with its subsidiary hotels including X2 Pattaya Oceanphere, X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere and The Ville Jomtien Pool Villa distributed over 1,000 heartwarming food boxes and beverages to medical officers at Pattaya City Hospital for 7 consecutive days in order to give them support during their hard operations amidst COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, we also gave away meal boxes and bottled water to locals who visited the hospital.
About PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards
PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards are the most respected and most sough-after real estate industry honours. As part of PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards established in 2005, it is regarded as the longest-running historical real estate award programme in Asia aiming to present the prestigious awards to the best real estate developers and developments in different categories.